Additional Fees

After a careful audit of my cc records, I found this company which billed me for items I never wanted and never received as far back as June 26 (how else would I know they were doing this, I never receive anything from these people).

Specifically, two transactions per month, one of uberignite and one of Ubertrim, each for 90/mo, with two more in May and two more in July. What makes anyone think that a normal person orders both products simultaneously, versus some anomalous entity maximizing credit card charges by charging as many things to a credit card as possible?

They are attempting to dispute my credit card company (Chase) claiming these are legit transactions. My transaction records show a transaction time of 1 AM and 5 AM with no cardholder verification method, with a POS entry mode of hand keyed. This doesnt strike me as a normal business transaction, and why are you fighting me!

This reviewer shared experience about "undesired cc transaction, constituting interstate cc fraud" and wants this business to issue a full refund as the author lost $540. The author is overall dissatisfied with Big Kahuna Studios. The most disappointing about uber ignite from Big Kahuna Studios was scam, customer service and refund policy Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Big Kahuna Studios.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Weight Loss, Diets and Training category for more informed decision or compare Big Kahuna Studios to other companies on our site.

Comments

Daphne, Alabama, United States #1229710

Yes it is a scam. Terrible customer service.

Will not refund money on product I do not want.

Contacting Better business.